Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holiday Greetings

Hello everyone,

I have another Christmas card today.  Slowly I'm whittling down the orders and I'll be able to start on my own cards.

 
The printed paper is Martha Stewart Snowflace layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Canford Silver.  The silver layer was textured with Cuttlebug's Winter Wonderland embossing folder.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas, stamped in Real Red.
 
I'm not really certain about this card.  I really liked the image on this paper however it's virtually impossible to coordinate that Martha Stewart mint green.  Taking the red and silver from the paper, it seemed logical to use those colours on the rest of the card.  Does it work?
 
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
 
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment