Friday, November 23, 2012

Momsie's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the mother of one of my colleagues.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Tea Party layered on Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery.  The Almost Amethyst layer was heat embossed with Stampendous Kaleidoscope embossing powder.  The sentiment, EK Success Image Tree Loopy Letters and Stampendous Friendly Messages was stamped in Certainly Celery ink on Whisper White and layered on more Certainly Celery.  The embellishments are Kaiserscrapbook Rhinestones which are highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My colleague's mother suffers from Alzheimer's so I really wanted to make her a really pretty and happy birthday card.  I've always loved this paper and couldn't resist picking up the coordinating stamp set.  Something that happens rarely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment