Monday, November 5, 2012

Ornament Beauty

Hello everyone,

The great thing about making so many cards at once, is that I can play with techniques that I've not done in a while.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The ornaments were cut with Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornament from glossy paper that was smooshed with Ranger Alcohol ink.  The gold stripes are gold leaf and double-sided tape.  The sentiment is Stampendous Christmas Wishes stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Real Red.  The embellishments are Mark Richards Gold Metal.

I just love this card.  It makes up for the struggles I had with yesterday's card.  I've always enjoyed using alcohol inks, finding the results especially pleasing.  It was a natural choice to use these ornament dies on this paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment