Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Candy Cane Creation

Hello everyone,

A girlfriend did up some beautiful Christmas cards with some really wonderful red bases.  I'm sort of casing her, "Gisèle Style".


The card base is Artoz Klondike.  The focal element is a Recollections Dimensional Sticker layered on a shimmery vanilla of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Brushed gold.  The sentiment is Verve Bright Spirits stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on a shimmery red of unknown origin.

I love, love, love this card.  You don't see the shimmer so much in this photo but it really is spectacular!  I found a stack of these card bases on sale and picked up some great Christmas stickers from Michael's when I first saw them.  I can't wait to see where the 'mojo' takes me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment