Sunday, December 30, 2012

Girly Get Well

Hello everyone,

After taking a break yesterday for my husband's Anniversary card, I'm back to building up my stash of 'get well' cards.  I decided to do two feminine and two masculine cards.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The horizontal strip is Ruby Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned.  The image is Technique Tuesday Fanfare.  Both the sentiment and image are stamped in Ruby Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basic Pearl Strips.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I found this pad of My Mind's Eye paper in the damaged bin at the craft store.  It was a really, really good deal!  Most of the sheets are a little wrinkled on one edge but I figured I could work around it.  With an 'antique' feel to this paper, a little imperfection is not really a big problem.  At this point, I can't even tell there was an issue.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment