Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy Birthday M

Hello everyone,

It is a girlfriend's birthday today.  She's on maternity leave right now, her hands full with two little boys.


The printed paper is Prima Sew Cute layered on Stampin' Up Blush Blossom and Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Time stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on more Blush Blossom and Always Artichoke.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

I wanted to craft a really special and girly birthday card for my girlfriend.  She's now surrounded by men and deserves as much pretty as we can give her.  This certainly fits that bill.  I love the pinks and greens and thank goodness I found this old Stampin' Up Blush Blossom paper because it coordinates perfectly!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment