Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I'm still posting the Christmas cards I crafted for my colleagues.


The printed paper is Forever In Time layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy and more Forever In Time.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Whisper White and layered on more Bravo Burgundy.  The ribbon is Recollections Glitter Tape.  The embellishments are Kiwi Oregon Raindrops.

This was interesting paper to work with as it had, in the corners, some really beautiful candy canes.  I used one on this card.  Those parts of the paper without images are still really usable on cards and this one shows exactly how well it works.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment