Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tantalizing Trees

Hello everyone,

It's now time to get moving on my own Christmas cards.  This is always fun for me because I have no qualms about going just that little bit overboard.


The background layered are Stampin' Up textured Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke.  The Always Artichoke layered was textured with Sizzix Thin Ice then misted with Tattered Angels Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Mist.  The image and sentiment are Gina K The Magic of Christmas stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Timeless Christmas jewels.

I wasn't crazy about this card when it was finished but once I looked at it in the light of day, I found it was OK.  It seems weird to craft a card without printed paper but with this embossing, it really wasn't needed.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment