Monday, January 14, 2013

Be Mine

Hello everyone,

As usual things rather got away from me today.  I pulled out some scraps and just got at it!


The printed paper is Making Memories Love Struck layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby Enamel Dots.

I didn't think too much about this card before I got going.  Sometimes that works for me as I can really over think things and get totally frustrated.  If I don't think too much and just go for it, the results are usually just fine.  This paper really helped, because it is rather busy, I didn't have to add a lot of extras to make this card work.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment