Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues left for holidays in mid-December, long before I had chance to craft his card.  I took this as an opportunity to craft my very first New Year card.  It was fun!


The printed paper is BasicGrey Jovial layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The vertical strips are textured Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love this card.  It is perfect for my male colleague.  I never thought I'd use the few New Year's stamps that have come in some of the holiday sets I've acquired.  This card was really fun to craft and I'm thinking next year, there may be a few more New Year's cards in my stash.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment