Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone,

It was one of the coldest days in the past decade today and we've got another one coming tomorrow.
 

The printed paper is BoBunny Powder Mountain layered on a shimmery navy of unknown origin.  The top layer is Stampin' Up Shimmery White textured with Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland and painted with LuminArte Moonbeams Twinkling H2Os.  The ribbon is Celebrate It.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Xmas Wording 3 stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.  The embellishments are ZVA crystals.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is so much a study in blues.  How many blue cards do I make before I can say I'm on a 'kick'.  I just love this paper.  It makes it so easy to play with all the snowflake and shimmery bits I've got in my stash.  I've never had a chance to use this particular sentiment before.  It is absolutely lovely and I can't wait to find an excuse to use it again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment