Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Real Beauty

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of my favourite scrap cards.


The printed paper is K&Company SW Nature layered on Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Hero Arts French Writing With Butterfly stamped in River Rock on Whisper White and layered on more River Rock.  The sentiment is Serendipity Stamped in Nick Bantock Deep Turquoise.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 3mm gold pearls.

There is nothing about this card I don't love.  This scrap of paper is leftover from this birthday card I made for my sister in September - another card I just loved.  It always amazes me what can be crafted with a fantastic sheet of paper.  This card came together in minutes, so I figure it was just meant to be.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment