Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fancy Floral VII

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting card number seven in this latest one sheet wonder series.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White.  The Whisper White layer was trimmed with Martha Stewart French Scroll border punch.  The sentiment is DeNami Designs stamped in Ruby Red.  The embellishments are Pebbles Pearl Candy Dots, Doodlebug Boy Assortment mini pearls and Kaisercraft pearls that were coloured with Sharpie markers.

I'm using a Simplicity trick which is to colour bling with Sharpie markers to get the colour you need.  I was skeptical at first but once it worked on the first pearl, it was a no brainer.  I have a few Tombow markers and some Faber-Castell, but no Copics.  I just don't colour enough to make it worth the investment.  Besides if I invested that much money in pens, my husband would likely kill me.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment