Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fancy Floral XI

Hello everyone,

I've got card number eleven for you today.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red, Calypso Coral, Whisper White and Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White.  The embellishments are EK Success Halloween Dots further embellished with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I don't think I ever used Liquid Pearls before and I'm quite impressed.  It was pretty simple and I think quite impactful in this particular case.  This is another layout that I seem to use every time I do this particular one sheet wonder.  It just works so well, I can't help myself.  I also love all these layers, it makes for a really great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is really fun! That is a great idea to cut up a strip of paper at different angles and then piece them back together with some space between. Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete