Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fancy Floral XII

Hello everyone,

We're on a even dozen cards at this point with only four cards left in this series.  I sincerely hope I'm keeping your interest.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Ruby Red and textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Expressions stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White.  The butterflies are punched from Not Quite Navy, Blush Blossom and Calypso Coral paper that was glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Micro Fine Glitter.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Adhesive Dots.

I'm so in love with this wonderful butterflies.  It just goes to show that simple punches can work just fine!  These were so very simple and the impact is utterly incredible.  One little strip of printed paper, a strong background and a few awesome embellishments, what more could you look for in a card?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this card is adorable!!! I love love love the butterflies! And of course glitter makes everything better! Wonderful Card!!!

    ReplyDelete