Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fancy Floral XIV

Hello everyone,

I have card number fourteen for you today.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden, painted with LuminArte Icicles Twinkling H2Os and layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party and Ruby Red.  The bottom element is Whisper White textured with Cuttlebug's Floral Fantasy embossing folder and highlighted with LuminArte Icicles Twinkling H2Os.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Ruby Red on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby Enamel Dots.

Again, not my favourite and I should have quit while I was ahead.  It isn't a bad card, just a little too bland.  I'm not sure why I find it bland because there is sparkle and shine.  I think maybe it is because there is too stark a contrast between the elements.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! I don;t find it bland at all. :0) I just love how you used pool party with the ruby red. It softens it but at the same time makes the ruby red really pop. One of my favs so far!

    ReplyDelete