Monday, February 25, 2013

Fancy Floral XVI

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the last card is this series.  It's been really fun using such vibrant paper and different colour combinations.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Cute" Garden layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Not Quite Navy, Calypso Coral and textured Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Not Quite Navy on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Crystal Stickers 3mm gold pearls.

I think I could have just kept layering and layering this layout.  I kept finding scraps on my desk that just seemed to work.  I also love the focus on the printed paper.  It's front and center.

I hope you enjoy this card and this one sheet wonder series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to end the series! I love the layout on this one. I like how the thin strip of blush blossom draws your eye into the center of the card. Like all the other cards in this series you have done a wonderful job!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Really enjoyed this one sheet wonder series!

    ReplyDelete