Monday, February 4, 2013

Fantastic Floral

Hello everyone,

This card is not a scrap card but I just felt the need to do something with purple.  It is another beauty that came together in the blink of an eye.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Wisteria layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and Close To My Heart Pansy Purple.  The image is Hero Arts Old Letter Writing stamped in Baja Breeze on Baja Breeze and layered on Pansy Purple.  The sentiment is Serendipity stamped in Nick Bantock Dansom Plum on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Spring Assortment mini pearls, Queen & Co Pearls, and Close To My Heart Bitty Pearl Opaques.

Isn't this gorgeous!  I love, love, love it!  I'm so glad I was in the mood for something purple.  Every sheet of this Wisteria paper is wonderful.  My 6x6 pad is getting thinner and thinner and I'll be so sad when the very last scrap is gone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment