Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You Pears

Hi everyone,

Between yesterday's snowstorm and my daughter's curling schedule, I just couldn't get a card done yesterday.

Now that we've another very successful crop behind us for another year, its time for the thank you cards.  Today's is for a grocery company who provided us a gift card.


The printed papers are all Stampin' Up Good Morning Sunshine.  The image is Stampin' Up Faith In Nature stamped on Very Vanilla in Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages also stamped on Very Vanilla in Chocolate Chip.  The brads are Making Memories.

This is the perfect Thank You card for a grocery store manager.  This card also needed to be masculine and this card certainly is that.  I love this paper and the colour combination.  So very natural.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gisele,

    I've been so busy I got a bit behind on your posts but I'm all caught up now. I just had to leave a comment on this card. I LOVE this paper. I hoarded so much of it when it became discontinued. LOL This card is so cute! I don't have this stamp but it works so well with this paper!!!

    Great card! Hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete