Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thank You Train II

Hello everyone,

When my girlfriend's son is with the two ladies who are receiving these cards, he pretends he is a train conductor.  I couldn't resist using a 'train' theme when I heard this wonderful story.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Oliver layered on Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Making Memories.

This is really not a feminine card but it has such cute little trains.  I did try to 'girl' it up a bit by adding a few flowery brads.  Unfortunately, I think the brads really mimic the circles on the trains fronts.  I know she'll like it regardless.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment