Monday, March 25, 2013

Christmas Favourite

Hello everyone,

Today's post, number twelve, is the last Christmas card in this series.  Only two bonus cards this time around.  No worries, there will be many more One Sheet Wonders - I just got some really great butterfly papers.


The card base is Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and American Crafts Crimson.  The background image is Penny Black A Wish For Piece stamped in Versamark and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Real Red.  The embellishments are Annabelle Stamps Pearls and Pearl Drops.

Next to card 10, this is my favourite.  I love the holly image coming out the angled focal point.  I love how the image fits just perfectly under the vertical strip.  I love this configuration of pearls.  There is nothing I don't love about this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and this series and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Glad to hear that there will be more one sheet wonders. I do love them and need to keep them in mind when I'm stumped. They really help me get the creative hat on.

    ReplyDelete