Sunday, March 31, 2013

Doggy Thanks

Hello everyone,

Last weekend, two dogs from the dog walking group needed a river rescue after venturing too far out onto the river.  I was asked to craft a couple of thank you cards for the wonderful fire fighters who came to their rescue.


The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and textured Chocolate Chip.  The image is layered on Certainly Celery and more textured Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment was printed on my computer and layered on Baja Breeze.  The images are Plaid All Night Media Cats.

My friends were pretty specific in what they were looking for in their request.  They provided me with some great photos and pretty decent sentiments.  I adapted it somewhat but I'm sure they'll like it all the same. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. So glad the dogs are alright! What a great card. I know the fire fighters will love it!

    ReplyDelete