Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Flowery Thank You

Hello everyone,

I'm more than ready to see the snow melt and welcome Spring.  My next few cards are full of spring promise.


The printed papers are Stampin' Up Beyond The Garden.  The image is Hero Arts La Lettre stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper White and layered on Wild Wasabi.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White and layered on Pacific Point.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Baby Boy Assortment mini pearls.

I really braved white space on this card and quite like the light and airiness of this card.  The fine outlines of the flowers speak to the different fonts and is really works.  The colours are a bit all over the place but given the white space, I think it's great.  Of course, the layout is a favourite too!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment