Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Holly Days

Hello everyone,

While doing away with the roman numerals, I've lead myself down the path of coming up with interesting or witty post titles.  Numbers may have been easier, we'll have to see.


The card base is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on more Bazzill Basics 1023 White and Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The bottom layer was stamped with Rubber Cafe Solid Holly C-342 in Garden Green ink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamped in Garden Green on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and layered on American Crafts Crimson.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Red R Baby Bling.

As those who've followed my blog for a while know, I just love holly.  I've got paper, stamps, embellishments, ribbon, die cuts, and goodness knows what else in 'holly'.  I probably won't ever be able to use all the 'holly' I've got and I still find more that I just can't live without.  This background stamp is a case in point.  It is small and delicate and will be so very easy to use in a myriad of ways.  I can't wait to try them all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

PS - I may have gone a little overboard with the bling.  In hindsight, the card may look like it has the chicken pox.

No comments:

Post a Comment