Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Incredibly Inked

Hello everyone,

Today is card number nine.  A very spectacular card number nine!


The card base is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.   The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green and American Crafts Crimson.  The image is DeNami Design coloured with Real Red and Garden Green ink then stamped on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and layered on more Crimson.  The holly berries are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap Red Baby Bling.

This particular card is all about the great image.  Like most of my holly stamps, I just couldn't resist putting this in my basket.  I love that it combines the sentiment in a wonderfully artistic font.  This is a pretty large stamp for these smaller cards but it facilitated incorporating another two somewhat awkward pieces of this particular template.  After colouring the image with markers, I blew on the image to reactivate the ink before stamping.  This trick works every time!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment