Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pretty Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's Thank You card takes advantage of a new Close To My Heart order that I got this week.


The printed paper is Close To My Heart is My Reflections Chantilly layered on Twilight.  The focal panel is Buttercup stamped with Heartfelt Creations Large Elegant Word Background in Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight and layered on more Twilight.  The sentiment Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Twilight ink on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Oliver Enamel Dots.

I was just in the mood to put something on an angle.  I really like this layout, it is very different from my usual.  This new CTMH paper is just beautiful.  There is one sheet I especially love and which you'll soon see as a one sheet wonder. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment