Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sparkling Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's card, number six in this series, puts me straight back in my comfort zone.


The card base is Bazzill Basics 1023 White.  The printed paper, of unknown origin, is layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green and American Crafts Crimson.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Real Red on Bazzill Basics 1023 White and layered on more Garden Green.  The holly strip is Recollections Glitter Tape.

I don't often use ribbon or tape, I just don't think of pulling it out.  I really debated buying this tape but the holly was just too pretty.  To make sure I don't forget about it, I'm storing it with the rest of my Christmas embellishments.  Expect to see more of it down the road.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment