Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vintage Baby Boy

Hello everyone,

One of my colleagues commissioned a baby boy card and I couldn't decide upon a vintage card or something more trendy.  So I did one of each and let her pick her favourite.



The printed paper is all Graphic 45 Little Darlings layered on Recollections.  The vertical elements are Stampin' Up Very Vanilla cut with Martha Stewart's Quilted Edge punch.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Short and Sweet stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is Craft Smart.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

Every card that I've crafted with this paper has been just lovely.  I'm not really big on vintage cards but this paper lets me use my usual style with results that really appeal. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment