Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Glittering Birthday

Hello everyone,

This technique, as challenging as it is, is rather addictive.  I couldn't just stop at a single flower so decided to make a garden.


The images are Peel-Offs Elizabeth Craft Designs Large Flower glittered with Martha Stewart Fire Opal, Florentine Gold, Kunzite, Lapis Lazuli, Smoky Quartz, Tourmaline, and Turquoise glitter.  Additional glitter is Stampendous Crystal Snow White Ultrafine.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I just love these beautiful flowers.  I could have easily kept going but I wanted to leave enough flowers for another card.  I think this card turned out better than I had pictured in my mind.  I hope the next flower garden card turns out as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment