Thursday, April 11, 2013

Glorious Glitter

Hello everyone,

While all the glitter mess was out, I just figured I may as well keep going.  A Christmas card or two or three are pretty inevitable.


The images are Peel Off's Christmas Balls outline stamps glittered with Martha Stewart Crystal Fine, Carrara Marble, Florentine Gold, Peridot and Garnet glitter.  The images were affixed to Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  The sentiment is Verve O Christmas Tree stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

How incredible is this card?  I love it more that I can say!  The photo in no way does this card justice.  The colours and glitter and simplicity of this card is utterly amazing!  Notwithstanding how finicky these cards are, the results are absolutely worth every minute.  You know, there is holly coming...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment