Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shiny Spring Glass

Hello everyone,

I have a large stash of outline stickers that are just begging for glitter.  A couple of more cards with this technique are still to come.


The outline sticker is Elizabeth Crafts Design glittered with Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal, Aquamarine Crystal, Golden Beryl, Peridot, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Smoky Quartz, Kunzite and Tourmaline glitter.  The image is layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion in Pacific Point ink.

This is, by far, the most complex sticker I've glittered.  Even though I tried to keep the number of colours to a minimum, this image took me hours to do.  This stain glass effect was absolutely worth the effort.  I love, love, love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I have been enjoying your glittered creations. I have a couple questions. What kind of sticker paper are you using? I get that you stick the sticker to sticker paper and then pour on the glitter into each little area. Do you then cut around your sticker? This one is rectangular so no big deal, but some of those other ones look tricky.

    ReplyDelete