Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Shine

Hello everyone,

I'm not even close to finishing with the glitter!


The image is Peel Offs Tulips, glitter with Martha Stewart Golden Beryl, Peridot, Kunzite, and Tourmaline glitter.  It is affixed to Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Serendipity and is stamped in Wild Wasabi ink.  The sentiment and layered are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Baby Boy and Baby Girl mini pearl assortments.

I'm so ready for some Spring flowers.  When I found these outline stickers in my stash, I just had to give it a try.  I'm actually finding these a little easier.  Practise does make perfect. Though there is still glitter all over my workspace.  I probably could have left off the pearls but I thought it needed the three elements to provide some balance.  I'm planning a different tulip for tomorrow's post.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment