Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wings of Glitter

Hello everyone,

I was so happy with yesterday's card that I figured I may as well keep going seeing as my workspace is already full of glitter.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Lauderdale layered on Stampin' Up Taken With Teal.  The image is a Peel Off's Large Butterfly outline sticker, glittered with Martha Stewart Aquamarine Crystal, Charoite, Turquoise, Kunzite and Carrara Marble glitter.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe C-385 Happy Birthday stamped in Taken With Teal on Whisper White and layered on Taken With Teal.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone Stickers.

I love this glitter technique.  It's a lot of work but the results are just amazing.  I wish I had chosen some different colours of glitter for this butterfly.  I think with a different colour combination, I could have popped the butterfly even more.  I love being able to keep the rest of the card super simple, really allowing the focus on the image.  More to come!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment