Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baroque Birthday

Hello everyone,

Except for my own Mom's card (which won't post until Sunday so I don't give it away), I've finished crafting my Mother's Day cards.  Today's post in a fix-it card.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The background image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped in Bravo Burgundy and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Day stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Very Vanilla and layered on Bravo Burgundy.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Brown and Tan Sparkles.

I had stamped this medallion months ago but the impression wasn't great and I had a little smooshed spot so I put it aside to use later.  Later is now.  I used the Sakura pen on the image which really improves the less than perfect impression.  The rest just fit together with the medallion so seamlessly, the crafting was an utter joy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. I love it when mistakes are fixable and even come out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete