Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dad's Special

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the Stampin' Up Loved Ones series of cards.


The printed paper is Recollections Time Frame Second Hand Argyle layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and Tombow markers on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Basic Pearl Strips.

Using this argyle paper was a no brainer for this Dad sentiment.   I love the red, black and white.  It is perfect for a masculine card.  Cutting the paper was a little tricky (and not perfect) because I didn't want it to be uneven.  Like most of the masculine cards I've done lately, this is a pretty simple card but packs a punch thanks to the great paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment