Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daring Daughter

Hello everyone,

This is the last card in the 'Loved Ones' series.  I wanted it to be a wonderfully happy card.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Sugar Rush layered on Stampin' Up Almost Amethyst.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Riding Hood Red on Very Vanilla and layered on more Almost Amethyst.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Making Memories.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

This is exactly the kind of girly card I wanted to craft.  You wouldn't think purple, red and yellow would actually work!  Just about anything goes when using this BasicGrey paper.   I couldn't believe I actually I had red and purple heart brads and yellow ribbon in my craft stash and they actually work with this paper.  Amazing!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment