Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fantastically Fun

Hello everyone,

I'm still tremendously inspired with this masculine birthday card series.  This card is especially fun.


The printed papers are Echo Park A Boy's Life layered on Stampin' Up Crushed Curry and a blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Nick Bantock Cerulean Azure on Whisper White.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye Notable "Cute" and Unforgettable "Firsts" enamel dots.

I really wanted to do a masculine card that was cheerful and fun and these little cars were just the ticket.  I love the bright colours of the flip side of the paper.  Using both the front and back sides of a sheet of paper is somewhat new for me though I can't figure out why because they are absolutely meant to work together.  I used lots of layers for this card because the colours needed to be tempered just a tad.  I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment