Tuesday, May 21, 2013

For Mom

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd leave well enough alone with yesterday's grandpa/face card.  I did however have the brilliant idea of crafting a card with each of the sentiments in the Stampin' Up Loved Ones set.  This particular card using the leftovers from the Mother's day card class that I did a couple of weeks ago.


The printed paper is K&Company Jubilee layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Pink Pirouette. The Rich Razzleberry layer is textured with Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder. The butterfly is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Les Papillions cut from Orchid Opulence and Pale Plum which was glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Cool Highlight. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

I loved this card when I put it together for the card class and I love it now.  It always amazes me how you can take all the same elements and make entirely different cards.  I was actually thinking of my Stampin' Up Demonstrator when I crafted this card and she just loves Rich Razzleberry and she is an amazing Mom!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment