Friday, May 24, 2013

Granddaughter Special

Hello everyone,

I'm still working on the 'Loved Ones' series.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green and Pretty In Pink.  The Pretty In Pink layer was dry embossed with Spellbinders Garden Delight Embossabilities and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The image is Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly stamped in Melon Mambo on Pretty In Pink and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White.

This is a wonderful card for a young granddaughter.  I did realized however, as I was taking this photo, that I could have also crafted a more sophisticated card for an older granddaughter.  This card is all about the sweet butterflies.  It's a good thing I have so many butterfly options in my various stashes.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment