Monday, May 27, 2013

Great Grandson

Hello everyone,

Today's 'Loved Ones' card is for a grandson.


The printed paper is DCWV Nana's Kids layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Loved Ones stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer on Very Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Transportation Chipboard Spinning Wheel Stickers.

I took my cue for this card from the little truck in the stamp.  I didn't have any truck paper so I used the scraps of train paper I had on hand.  I don't think it will really matter because this card is pretty darn cute.  It is a super simple layout that uses these great stickers to bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment