Friday, May 10, 2013

Minimally Masculine

Hello everyone,

I didn't have any particular card in mind today so I went to my stash list too see what category needed a boost.


The printed paper is We R Memory Keepers Coppered Out Argyle layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Square Durables.

I actually really enjoy making these masculine cards.  It is a real change of pace to keep things pretty clean and simple.  I sometimes think my masculine cards are a bit impersonal but when all is said and done, unless I'm crafting a custom card for someone, I don't want to make them over the top.  I love these Close To My Heart embellishments for this very reason.  They add just a little bit extra without being too much.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment