Thursday, May 2, 2013

Perfectly Pretty

Hello everyone,

I often turn to these sheets of papers, that were gifted to me, whenever I have a girl's card to craft.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink and Gable Green.  The Gable Green layer is stamped with Itty Bitty Buds in Gable Green ink.  The images are Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly stamped in Pretty In Pink, Gable Green and Only Orange.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Only Orange on Whisper White and layered on more Gable Green.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques and Doodlebug Baby Girl Assortment mini pearls.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I just love this card!  It is so girly and pretty!  The colours are just perfectly for a little girl.  I hadn't originally intended to add the butterflies but once I started putting the elements together, they seemed the perfect embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment