Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thankful Star

Hello everyone,

I borrowed a paper punch from a friend of a friend and wasn't as quick to return it as I should have been.  What better way to say 'thank you' than to make a great card!


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The printed papers are Stampin' Up Spice Cake layered on Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Perfectly Penned.  The embellishments are Doodlebug Baby Boy Assortment mini pearls.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

The owner of the punch I borrowed is a Stampin' Up demonstrator so it seemed perfectly logical to craft a Stampin' Up card.  I came across some square envelops that I had picked up early and thought they were perfect for this quilted star that I so love using.  Once I figured out the star, it seemed even more perfect to use this particular stamp as it fits so great on the top of the star.  All in all, very fun to craft and the results were exactly as I had hoped.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment