Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wishful Hugs

Hello everyone,

A friend of my has been sick for a few weeks and is coming back to the office this week so I wanted to welcome him with a card.


The printed paper is TaDa Moscow layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The bottom layer was punched with Martha Stewart's Gothic Arches punch.  The image is TaDa Moscow Domes stamped in Brocade Blue.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Brocade Blue on Whisper White and layered on Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Hero Arts Hero Hues Pewter Metallic Décor.

As I often do, I fell in love with this paper the moment I saw it.  You should see the reverse side of this sheet - totally awesome!  I can't wait to try a card using it.  I used a lot of embellishments on this card, not only because the paper lends itself so well to their use but because I really wanted to use them up.  I absolutely dislike these Hero Hues.  There is too much glue on the backs and it's really hard to trim them off when using them singly.  Once trimmed, they don't stick really well.  They look wonderful but they are just a pain in the butt to use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment