Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bright Birthday Layers

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the wife of one of my husband's colleagues.  Both of them are really wonderful and I loved crafting a card he could give her.


The printed paper is BoBunny A Gift of Love layered on Stampin' Up Lavender Lace, Taken With Teal and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Lavender Lace on Whisper White.  The card was highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Crafts Gem Chic and Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones.

This is one of my most favourite papers.  The colour combination and design are so very appealing.  I've used it before but try not to use really large pieces because I want it to last as long as possible.  I seem to have a thing going for layered squares at the moment.  Not sure why but it is working for me for the time being.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment