Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dreamy Dandelion

Hello everyone,

I've decided I've enough sponged sympathy cards so I've crafted a few birthday cards.


The card base is Bazzill.  The sponged stripe is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and River Rock.  The image is Hero Arts Dandelion stamped in Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 10 also stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I wanted to try this technique on a textured card base.  I love the results though I should have been more patient with the sponging as the sponge marks are more visible than I'd like.  I thought the light font of the sentiment worked really well with the image.  The few pearls added just the right amount of balance.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment