Sunday, June 2, 2013

Glittered Goodness

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of my niece's birthday cards.  I was glittered inspired.


The printed paper is DCWV Glitter Stack layered on Stampin' Up Barely Banana.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Lavender Lace on Whisper White and layered on Lavender Lace and Barely Banana.  The flower was punched from Barely Banana then glittered with Stickles Yellow Dry Fine Glitter.  The embellishments are ZVA Self Adhesive Jewels and TPC Studio So Delish mini jewels.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations affixed to a strip of Whisper White and Barely Banana.

I was completely inspired by the wonderful flowers on this great paper.  I used some more ribbon because it balance the flower and sentiment so well.  This is actually one of my favourite ribbons, a rainbow colour that doesn't photograph as well as it shows in reality.  The white underneath helps the subtle colours in the ribbon match the printed paper really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment