Saturday, June 29, 2013

Guys Goodbye

Hello everyone,

While I'm on a role with commissioned cards, I may as well keep plowing ahead.  Today's card is for a colleague whose boss is moving on and he wanted a card for the office to sign.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Oliver layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more BasicGrey Oliver.  The brads are of unknown origin.

The recipient of this card works on computers and I thought the design on this paper reflected that in a somewhat abstract fashion.  I don't know the recipient at all though the colleague who commissioned this cards always comes to see me for this kind of thing.  I think this is a perfect 'guy' card, especially for a boss.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment