Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Hello everyone,

A bunch of cardmaking friends got together for a mini crop yesterday and I was so tired by the end of the day, I couldn't manage a post.

I have my husband's Father's Day card today.


The paper is Stampin' Up Basic Black, Ruby Red, Basic Grey, and Bazzill Basics.  The sentiment is Kaisercraft Occasions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Bazzill Basics.  The images are Sandylion Golfing stickers.

As I've said many times before, my husband is a true golf fanatic.  I love crafting these 'golf' cards for him.  This card I find particularly appealing with the grey, red and black.  The epoxy golf ball stickers add that little extra without that make this card fun.  One of these days I'll have to actually buy some golf stamps to use.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment