Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where's The Goof?

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses one of the card bases that I messed up yesterday.


The card base is Recollections.  The images are Impression Obsession Large Flourishes stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight and highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado also stamped in Twilight on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and layered on Twilight.  The border is punched from Twilight paper with Martha Stewart's Infinite Loop punch.

As much as I wasn't too fussy about yesterday's card, I just love this card.  I smooshed one of the image impressions.  It was right at the edge of the card base and couldn't be covered up so I cut it off.  I actually used the cut off for yesterday's sentiment.  To ensure the card will actually stand, I added the punched element.  This all worked so wonderfully, I wish every goofed card worked out this well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment